Text Coming Soon!
Hartman held interests in many business ventures with Ellwood City. This drawing shows the related plants (fence and mat works) of the Hartman Manufacturing Company, which relocated from Beaver Falls to Factory Avenue in Ellwood City in 1893. Hartman sold his interest in this venture in 1898 and it was dismantled in 1901. Full Size
A turn of the century advertisement detailing the quality fencing made by the Hartman Manufacturing Company of Ellwood City. (c1899) Full Size
The Hartman School, which opened for classes in September 1924, was named in honor of the founder of Ellwood City. The building was replaced with the new Hartman Elementary School in the late 1990’s. (c1940) Full Size