Text Coming Soon!
The congregation of the First Reformed Presbyterian Church was organized in Beaver Falls in 1874. They met at various locations until a church (shown above) was erected on 7th Avenue in 1878. When Geneva College relocated from Northwood, Ohio, to Beaver Falls in 1880 it utilized this building was classes for about a year – until its new campus was ready. In 1882 a group of parishioners broke away and relocated northward (beside Geneva College) to form the new College Hill Reformed Presbyterian Church. In about 1924 the congregation sold the church on 7th Avenue and relocated to a new location out in Patterson Township. The old church shown above became the new home of the St. Ladislaus Catholic Church. (Oct 2014) Full Size